- Reviews (0)
- You get immediate access to download your Solution Manual.
- To clarify, this is the Solution Manual, not the textbook.
- You will receive a complete Solution Manual; in other words, all chapters will be there.
- Solution Manual come in Docx and PDF format; therefore, you don't need specialized software to open them.
- We get our Solution Manual directly from their publishers; in short, you will get the original Solution Manual.
solutions manual Applied Numerical Methods with MatLab for Engineers and Science Chapra 3rd edition
Table of Contents
Part One: Modeling, Computers, and Error Analysis
Chapter 1: Mathematical Modeling, Numerical Methods and Problem Solving
Chapter 2: MATLAB Fundamentals
Chapter 3: Programming with MATLAB
Chapter 4: Roundoff and Truncation Errors
Part Two: Roots and Optimization
Chapter 5: Roots: Bracketing Methods
Chapter 6: Roots: Open Methods
Chapter 7: Optimization
Part Three: Linear Systems
Chapter 8: Linear Algebraic Equations and Matrices
Chapter 9: Gauss Elimination
Chapter 10: LU Factorization
Chapter 11: Matrix Inverse and Condition
Chapter 12: Iterative Methods
Chapter 13: Eigenvalues
Part Four: Curve Fitting
Chapter 14: Linear Regression
Chapter 15: General Linear Least-Squares and Nonlinear Regression
Chapter 16: Fourier Analysis
Chapter 17: Polynomial Interpolation
Chapter 18: Splines and Piecewise Interpolation
Part Five: Integration and Differentiation
Chapter 19: Numerical Integration Formulas
Chapter 20: Numerical Integration of Functions
Chapter 21: Numerical Differentiation
Part Six: Ordinary Differential Equations
Chapter 22: Initial-Value Problems
Chapter 23: Adaptive Methods and Stiff Systems
Chapter 24: Boundary-Value Problems
Please note that the files are compressed using the program Winzip.
Files ending with the extension (.pdf) can be opened using Adobe Acrobat Reader.