- Reviews (0)
- You get immediate access to download your Solution Manual.
- To clarify, this is the Solution Manual, not the textbook.
- You will receive a complete Solution Manual; in other words, all chapters will be there.
- Solution Manual come in Docx and PDF format; therefore, you don't need specialized software to open them.
- We get our Solution Manual directly from their publishers; in short, you will get the original Solution Manual.
solutions manual Auditing and Assurance Services Arens Elder Beasley 15th edition
Delivery is INSTANT. You can download the files IMMEDIATELY once payment is done
If you have any questions, or would like a receive a sample chapter before your purchase, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Table of Contents
PART I. THE AUDITING PROFESSION
1. The Demand for Audit and Other Assurance Services
2. The CPA Profession
3. Audit reports
4. Professional Ethics
5. Legal Liability
PART II. THE AUDIT PROCESS
6. Audit Responsibilities and Objectives
7. Audit Evidence
8. Audit Planning and Analytical Procedures
9. Materiality and Risk
10. Internal Control, Control Risk, and Section 404 Audits
11. Fraud Auditing
12. The Impact of Information Technology on the Audit Process
13. Overall Audit Strategy and Audit Program
PART III. APPLICATION OF THE AUDIT PROCESS TO THE SALES AND COLLECTION CYCLE
14. Audit of the Sales and Collection Cycle: Tests of Controls and Substantive Tests of Transactions
15. Audit Sampling for Tests of Controls and Substantive Tests of Transactions
16. Completing the Tests in the Sales and Collection Cycle: Accounts Receivable
17. Audit Sampling for Tests of details of Balances
PART IV. APPLICATION OF THE AUDIT PROCESS TO OTHER CYCLES
18. Audit of the Acquisition and Payment Cycle: Tests of Controls, Substantive Tests of Transactions, and Accounts Payable
19. Completing the Tests in the Acquisition and Payment Cycle: Verification of Selected Accounts
20. Audit of the Payroll and Personnel Cycle
21. Audit of the Inventory and Warehousing Cycle
22. Audit of the Capital Acquisition and Repayment
23. Audit of Cash and Financial Instruments
PART V. COMPLETING THE AUDIT
24. Completing the Audit
PART VI. OTHER ASSURANCE AND NONASSURANCE SERVICES
25. Other Assurance Services
26. Internal and Governmental Financial Auditing and Operations Auditing
Please note that the files are compressed using the program Winzip.
Files ending with the extension (.pdf) can be opened using Adobe Acrobat Reader.