Solution Manual for Strategic Management: A Competitive Advantage Approach, Concepts & Cases, 15/E 15th Edition Fred R. David, Forest R. David
For undergraduate and graduate courses in strategy.
In today’s economy, gaining and sustaining a competitive advantage is harder than ever. Strategic Management captures the complexity of the current business environment and delivers the latest skills and concepts with unrivaled clarity, helping students develop their own cutting-edge strategy through skill-developing exercises.
The Fifteenth Edition has been thoroughly updated and revised with current research and concepts. This edition includes 29 new cases and end-of- chapter material, including added exercises and review questions.
- Reviews (0)
- You get immediate access to download your Solution Manual.
- To clarify, this is the Solution Manual, not the textbook.
- You will receive a complete Solution Manual; in other words, all chapters will be there.
- Solution Manual come in Docx and PDF format; therefore, you don't need specialized software to open them.
- We get our Solution Manual directly from their publishers; in short, you will get the original Solution Manual.
Table of Contents
I. Overview of Strategic Management
1. The Nature of Strategic Management
THE COHESION CASE: PEPSICO, INC. — 2013
II. Strategy Formulation
2. The Business Vision and Mission
3. The External Assessment
4. The Internal Assessment
5. Strategies in Action
6. Strategy Analysis and Choice
III. Strategy Implementation
7. Implementing Strategies: Management and Operations Issues
8. Implementing Strategies: Marketing, Finance/Accounting, R&D, and MIS Issues
IV. Strategy Evaluation
9. Strategy Review, Evaluation, and Control
V. Key Strategic-Management Topics
10. Business Ethics/Social Responsibility/Environmental Sustainability
11. Global/International Issues
VI. Strategic-Management Case Analysis
How to Prepare and Present a Case Analysis