Solution Manual for Thermodynamics: An Interactive Approach Subrata Bhattacharjee
For the thermodynamics course in the Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering department
Thermodynamics: An Interactive Approach employs a layered approach that introduces the important concepts of mass, energy, and entropy early, and progressively refines them throughout the text.
- Reviews (0)
- You get immediate access to download your Solution Manual.
- To clarify, this is the Solution Manual, not the textbook.
- You will receive a complete Solution Manual; in other words, all chapters will be there.
- Solution Manual come in Docx and PDF format; therefore, you don't need specialized software to open them.
- We get our Solution Manual directly from their publishers; in short, you will get the original Solution Manual.
All resources are in electronic format and can be downloaded from your account or email – How to Download. Payments will be processed instantly after checkout. Please note that all sales are final and non refundable. If you still have questions, find answers on our FAQ page or just send us an email at email@example.com, we will respond as soon as possible.